Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sex and the City

So I just thought I would let everyone know that I am on my way to see SATC. While I am not a devoted hardcore fan who would sit there every night it was on with a Cosmo in one hand and my Manolo's in another. Side note... It's true I have a pair. I love them. They are lovingly referred to as "The Girls." I did love the show and own 5 of the seasons on DVD. I don't know why but I haven't gotten around to buying part 1 and 2 of season 6.

I can't wait to see the film. I have avoided all spoiler alerts. I hope I won't be disappointed. My favorite character was Charlotte. Who was yours?

I will stop in later and give my review. I hope it is better than Indiana Jones. I wasn't disappointed in Indy but I thought it could have been better. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

I loved the movie, more than I thought I would. It was great! I hope you like it too. I think my favorite character was Miranda, but only after the first few seasons. The first season or so she was kind of a harpish man-hater. I used to like Carrie until that whole thing with Aidan. I know, I know, she and Mr. Big are lobsters, but I loved Aidan, and she treated him like sh*t.

BlondeJustice said...

OMG! I thought the movie was fantastic if not a little long. I would have enjoyed it more in my living room that way it could go on and on forever. The fashion! The sex! The Drinks!

I actually teared up a lot and thought that Charlotte was hysterical! Didn't agree with the whole Miranda and Steve story line but oh well. Hope you enjoyed!