Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sex and the City part 2

So last night I went and saw the SATC movie. I loved it! As a matter of fact I think that it was a perfect way to wrap up the show. The only downside was I wish Charlotte would've been in it more. She's my favorite. While it was on the long side and fairly predictable overall it was enjoyable.

You could also tell who was going to see the film. All of the girls were dressed up and had their best shoes on. Even I was guilty. I believe I had and eyegasm from all the beautiful costumes. They even spiffied up Miranda. Leaving the film I felt content and finally feel that the fab four can rest peacefully.

It really was the perfect end for a great show.

2 comments:

davidcgarcia.com said...

"Leaving the film I felt content and finally feel that the fab four can rest peacefully."

They died?! How?

Unknown said...

The hosptial blew up.