Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fisher Price Blog

So this is my first blog. Well except for the one on myspace. But myspace is a place for friends and so I guess this is a place to write. I should start getting ready to go to work but I thought I would stop in and write my very first blog.

This is where I will express my thoughts on anything and everything. In saying that, it would lead you to believe that I am a very opinionated person. I am but not in the disagreeable way. These future writings will be about everything from my love/loathe of reality television (Oh that's right Dina Lohan you are first on my list) to my frustration with people at work & my wedding.

That's right, if any of you read davidcgarcia.com I am that girl. The one who won the toilet seat argument. David is the love of my life and we will be getting married very very soon. I will be writing about my adventures in planning my wedding. Which so far has been very easy going and pleasant because I have decided that I will not turn into a Bridezilla.

So if you choose to read any further...Welcome to my blog!

3 comments:

Brandon J. Carr said...

I'm proud of you.

b

davidcgarcia.com said...

Brandon got the first comment. Lame

Retainer Girl said...

Hooray Meggie! I can't wait to read of your sassiness!