Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm not ashamed...

I am not ashamed to admit that I am sad "The Hills" has ended. Okay okay I think you all are done booing me and throwing things at me. I fully admit I was caught up in the drama. I was there all the times Heidi thought she was pregnant. I was there before Spencer. Before Whitney moved to "The City." When Stephanie confronted Lauren at the club. The first time we were introduced to Justin Bobby. I was mad at Lauren for choosing ugly old Jason over Paris. And I was there for every awkward silence and all of Audrina's vacant stares. I will miss all of the drama surrounding Brody Jenner. Man that dude is hot! Oh but not as hot as my husband.

Most of all I will miss all of the different shots of LA and Hollywood. I don't care if it was fake, scripted reality, or manipulated television. I want my Hills and I want it back now. Without Kristen cause she's kinda boring. Dude why are you so angry? Why do you want to fight so much?

So goodbye kids. I don't know if you have any actual skills outside of eating lunch and doing shots...but good luck in all of your future endeavors.

No comments: