Saturday, July 10, 2010

I totally forgot!!!!

I hate our furniture so the other week David and I went to Ashley Furniture and put a down payment for a new couch and a new loveseat. I couldn't find the exact one on the website but this is what it looks like...
In this color however...

So I plan on having like creams and neutrals colors through out the two front rooms but with a little pop of color here and there like green. Hidden here and there. I fell in love with this lamp at Ikea.
KNUBBIG Table lamp green Diameter: 8 " Height: 8 " Cord length: 79 "  Diameter: 20 cm Height: 21 cm Cord length: 200 cm
Also in the living room I am finally going to hang all of the pictures that we have from our Wedding (when I pick them up) that are in black and white.

Oh and the kitchen...Well even Miss Golightly would love it! Tiffany Blue walls under the chair rail. I even have my beloved martini glass that I was given at my bridal shower that was engraved with "Meggsie Golightly." So that's the plan for the house. You know once I finish cleaning and putting away.

1 comment:

BlondeJustice said...

Ooohhhh...I love the color combinations! That lamp is gorgeous.