Friday, January 30, 2009

What to do...

So I clearly am going to have a lot of free time on my hands. Well at least for a few months before the baby comes. I am going to take a cake decorating class through Michaels on Monday mornings because I want to be known as the Mom who bakes. I'm also thinking of maybe volunteering someplace. I submitted my application to the Library. It seems snooty that I have to submit an application, they even wanted references. I left it blank because I am a brat. I'm trying to think of other places. Just one or two days a week for a couple of hours.

One can not stay in the apartment all the time. So we will see. I am starting to dislike daytime t.v. It's good for background noise, but that's it. Once GH comes on then I'm happy.

David has all this week off. He will ruin my routine. That's what husbands do.

Oh check back here after Wednesday. We find out what we are having? Will it be Charlotte Rose or Alexander David? I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm so excited. I had a dream the other night in which I met our baby. June can't get here soon enough as far as I'm concerned. Although I do cherish the time David and I have left as just "us."

That's it for now. I'm sure I will be writing more since I have lots of time on my hands now. It sure is great to be away from Best Buy!!!!

4 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

"That's what husbands do."

Brilliant! You are my hero and what I aspire to be when I get married.

...Minus the building-a-baby part. :D

girlysmack said...

Oh, my goodness, I am in love with your baby names... Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...

BlondeJustice said...

Those baby names are lovely!! :D

Brandon J. Carr said...

BRANDON JR.

b