Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day

New Years Eve has always been my favorite. It's not the drinking, I just like getting all dressed up and having fun with my friends. It's been my favorite for as long as I can remember. I used to tell people Halloween was my favorite because people tend to look at me weird when I say "New Years is my favorite!" There's such a nice energy in the air and people are just pleasant.

This New Year's? I fell asleep at 11:30. My poor husband rang in the New Year as I layed in our bed with our Sock Monkey sheets snoring and drooling. At least Carmen was there. So he wasn't alone. It's Smooshie's (my mom's nickname for the baby) fault. I vow to never be pregnant on New Years Eve ever again!!!!!

Also is it New Years or New Year's? My grammar isn't what it used to be!

No comments: