Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow they exist!!!!

So much to David's annoyance, I am a Republican. I can't help it! I was born like this. My first sentence was Ronald Reagan is the best President!!! Okay maybe not. Don't stop reading or speaking to me. My political views are my own and I will not express them as that's not what I am writing about.

What I am writing about is there was an amusing article on the Fox News website. It was basically talking about how Yes there are really celebrities that are Republican. Among the list

Kelsey Grammar (star of one of my all time favorite shows Frasier)
Patricia Heaton (For some reason I love Raymond too.)
Charleton Heston (Don't hold that one against us)
Gary Sinese (Aw Lt. Dan!)

Oh and this hasn't been confirmed but Robert Downey Jr is rumored to be a member of the Grand Old Party. I love RDJ!!!!

So while we don't have Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie (Who's father incidentally is a Republican. Maybe that's the real reason they don't talk.) We do have some good people. Yay!!!!

No comments: