Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

So...I quit. I left Best Buy. I won't go into the details, but I was left with no other choice. I now am finally going to be what I always wanted, a stay at home wife and soon to be Mom.

I was saddened by the thought of putting my baby in daycare or dropping them off at the babysitter to go to work. It's time I will never get back. I was lucky enough to have a Mom that stayed home with me when I was small and I loved it. I'm glad I didn't grow up at the daycare center. I got to go shopping and my Mom would always take me to the Windsor Tea Room. We would drink our tea (I'm sure I probably had milk) and eat our little tea sandwiches. I loved it. That's what I want for my child.

I'm so fortunate that I am able to do this. It's what I want. I will finally be able to prepare my husband dinner instead of coming home and being so exhausted from work , the pregnancy and the stress of my job! The apartment will be cleaned everyday instead of on Sundays when David and I were both off.

Most importantly...I won't have to deal with that damn company and the managers and supervisors that made my life a living hell for the past few months. I can finally enjoy my pregnancy. I can finally start to figure out what to do with the nursery. I am finally FREE!

3 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

Woo hoo!!!! That's awesome!

Retainer Girl said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you!

...But you know we're going to want the details at our next OVBC meeting! :D

Unknown said...

Oh trust me I will be sure to fill you in!