Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's a new week

So I feel much better after having gotten all of that out of my system. I made a yummy dinner for David and I. It was very SoBe friend. Grilled chicken, mixed veggies, salad and South Beach mashed cauliflower. Yum. The healthier I eat the more I like it. After my dinner tonight I felt good. Like light and healthy. It's a good thing as Martha would say.

I've been really bad about my exercising so I am getting back on the horse tomorrow and jogging on the treadmill. I am going to run a marathon a year from now! I must not forget that.

Tomorrow I also plan on going through my clothes. I have a ton of bags and clothes that I don't wear anymore. Also I don't have a lot of room. It's going to be ugly and cut throat. Maybe I will sell my bags on eBay. Why not make some money for them? I've never done that before. I just want to rid myself of clutter. I can't stand it! I don't know how I acquire so much stuff!

Well I'm off to eat some yogurt and granola. Then I think I will read. I have always love Sunday nights. I believe it is the most relaxing because it's the quiet before the storm.

No comments: