Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Even more inspiration...

So tonight I went to the Riverside to see "Murder at the Tropicabana." It was really cute. While I was there I got to catch up with Miss Elena. She told me about an awesome photographer who is located in B'more. Check this out...http://www.atomiccheesecakestudios.com/

OH MY GOD!!!! Isn't that awesome. It's so me. A pin up photographer. So that's what I want for my 30Th birthday. I know I know I don't turn thirty until next year. This gives me even more motivation to shed this weight! Hi-oooo!!!!

I'm gonna be all ripped because I will have (hopefully) run my first marathon. Let's see...do I want to do your classic 1940's pin up like Norma Jean or 1950's like my beloved Bettie Page? Oh decisions decisions. Good thing I have over a year to decide!

No comments: