Thursday, July 25, 2013

Long time no blog

Hello! I realize a lot has happened since I last blogged. I love blogging and need to make more time to do it. The real reason I am writing is because I am giving some serious thought to starting my own YouTube channel. I haven't done it yet because I am nervous about all the trolls on there posting mean comments since that seems to be a problem. I don't understand trolling and I don't like it. Now, I love make up and all but I am by no means a "make up guru". I would leave that for my BFF to cover if he ever did his own channel. The other reason I haven't started yet is because I haven't a clue how to do it. I have to figure out the video editing and all that jazz. Sometimes I watch channels and I think "If they can do it then so can I!" Then I look at the program installed in my computer and I'm like "Um...maybe not."

So what will my channel be about. Well what I know about. TV! I figured since I am an avid television watcher I might as well put it to use. I know that on Fridays I would like to do a weekly review of "General Hospital" since I have been watching that show since I was born. No, I am not exaggerating. My Mom put me on the couch next to her the day she brought me home from the hospital and had me watch it with her and I've been watching it ever since.

I would include some non-television show stuff like some of the other "housewife" vlogs. Product reviews, day in a life type of stuff and of course lots about my babies.

Now I'm not sure when I will begin this whole process because I am still up in the air as to whether or not I will actually do it. Like I said I'm not sure how I would be able to handle the mean comments. Maybe I will luck out and no mean people will watch my channel. We'll see. I guess until then stay tuned!

As always
Onward and upward!

No comments: