Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TheMeggsiegolightly

Alrighty! My channel is a go. I decided to go ahead and do "Vlogust" and so far so good! I'm loving what I am doing. I finally feel like I found a hobby to keep myself occupied and now I don't get all stir crazy. I'm still learning my way. I cannot wait until I can get some better filming equipment, but that will have to wait a little bit. I'm just trying to come up with some ideas for vlogs.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to get my name out there. I'm hoping to turn this more into a profession. I know that that involves a lot of work, but I feel like I found something that I am good at. I want to keep my channel light and airy. Nothing too serious. I mean if you know me in person you know that for the most part I am a goofy person. I just want to laugh and love and have fun. Most of all I want to make people happy. If one person smiles when they watch one of my vlogs then I feel I've done my job.

I was thinking of doing mostly reviews of TV shows and products and especially make up.  I was then thinking "How can I separate myself from the pack?" By doing what comes naturally to me of course! Making a total ass out of myself. I stopped doing theater and still feel the need to perform in front of an audience. So I was thinking and I have a few things up my sleeve. I guess you'll just have to stay tuned. In the meantime check out my channel. www.YouTube.com/user/TheMeggsiegolightly

Onward and upward!

No comments: