Thursday, August 12, 2010

As your body grows bigger...

So I think I am going to go back to school once Lex is in school. I'm gonna start at the local community college and finally knuckle down. One of the things I've always been ashamed about is my lack of education. I always feel like everyone is smarter then I am. I guess the best way to describe it is it's like everyone has an inside joke and I'm not let in on it.

So I still don't know what I want to study. I mean I know what I don't want to study...like I don't want to be a doctor or a lawyer. I don't even really want to study theater. So I have decided that I will begin with the general studies and figure out after I complete that. It will be in a couple of years. I want to have Lex in Pre School so that way I can take classes at the same time. Avoid the whole paying a sitter thing.

In the meantime I have found a website that teaches you how to do math for free. Which I plan on utilizing because this lady is down right dumb when it comes to math. I want to work on my math so when I take a placement test I may be able to pass it. I want to conquer my math phobia!

So that's my idea (for right now) now if only I could figure out what I want to major in...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the website? My math blows. :)

Unknown said...

www.gcflearnfree.org Sorry I took so long to get back to you. My bad!