Friday, August 27, 2010

Here comes the baby carriage...again.

So much to my surprise I am pregnant. Again! Someday I will figure out what causes this. Just kidding!

I gotta be honest. At first I was like "Oh no! How are we going to do this. We barely have money as is." Then my Mom pointed out that nothing will change. Lex will be old enough to try and potty train and all the formula and baby food will now go to "Bunny." Like she always says "just throw another potato in the pot." So that's what we will do.

I'm concerned that Lex will eventually grow to resent Bunny because he'll feel he got robbed of time with just us. David keeps telling me they will be best friends and watch out for each other. He's 23 months older then his brother Chris, like he's some sort of expert.

So we have no idea when Bunny's due date is. We are guessing anywhere between March-May. I think I am actually a lot farther a long then we first thought. I feel a lot of activity in the baby area. I swear there's a bed in there that she's jumping on. Right now I'm convinced it's a girl. Also I've started to wonder if we are having twins. They run on both sides of the family and it's the generation to have twins. That would be....mind blowing to say the least.

So here I am. Preggie Meggie once again. I hope this one is as cute as the last one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Bunny! :)

girlysmack said...

I was so worried about the effect a little sibling would have on Sadie... I have to be honest, it was a bit rough on all three of us when Jack arrived, but they seriously are best friends now, and I wouldn't change a thing about the timing. I actually miss those crazy crying, diapering days!

And, as my mom says, "There is never a good time to have a baby. If we all waited until the time was right or we had enough money, no one would ever have a baby!"