Saturday, July 18, 2009

And it continues...

I am proud of myself! I have lost 25 lbs. Okay that may just be from having Lex. It has however kept me motivated to keep working out. I must confess I was lazy two days this week and I didn't walk on the treadmill today but, David and I walked around Spotsy Mall so there's my cardio.

Granted I did have pizza for lunch and pastaroni with dinner. Meh...as long as I keep exercising I should be good.

I'm waiting for my South Beach Books to come in. David and I went to Costco today and bought a whole bunch of meat. Seriously nothing but meat. I plan on just making a protein and veggies until I get my cookbooks.

Man though I'm really digging this whole exercising thing. I can't wait to get into good enough shape to go out jogging around downtown. I just might meet my goal of running a marathon by Lex's first birthday!

No comments: