Monday, July 14, 2008

iAmcool

It has always been a life long quest of mine to be cool. Seriously. That's why I started smoking. Only cool people do that. Am I wrong? That's why I started acting because I was going to become famous then everyone would want to hang out with me.

This is all an exaggeration. I never actually really cared about being cool. I started smoking because I wanted to learn how to blow smoke rings. I never did. Acting? Well it's just a thing that I happen to do.

Today however I believe (don't tell me otherwise) I have finally done it. I am a cool kid. David and I bought iPhones. It's amazing all you can do with it. You can call people. You can text people. It plays music. All phones do this I know...but this is an iPhone. It gets on the Internet.

I would go into further detail about my amazing new phone that has a touch screen and a GPS built in...IF I ACTUALLY HAD IT!!!!!!

It's on back order. They have no idea when it will be in. It could be a week it could be a month. David and I may have very well forked over all that money for a phone we may never see. Okay okay I know we will get it. I knew it was going to be popular. I knew I was going to have to wait to get it. I did not know however that it was going to be harder to get then the Hermès Birkin bag!

So right now somewhere in the Mac factory there is an iPhone that is waiting for me to take her home. I already named her...my iPhone's name is Coco Chanel because I am sure I will love it just as much as I love Chanel!

4 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

And I love the fact that you liken it's popularity to a Birken. I think you may be one of a few of my friends who actually know what that is. You are a stylish lady!

Now, if we could just find a Kelly version of and iphone for me.....

BlondeJustice said...

*the iphone, not and iphone

Retainer Girl said...

Oooh! You're going to become so busy and important using your iPhone that you won't have time to be as cool as you currently are.

Unknown said...

I really have no reason to have an iPhone. It's not like I have a demanding job or anything. I just want to be cool.