Saturday, July 19, 2008

I didn't need a game to tell me.

So yesterday my parents bought a wii and the wii fit. I was eager to try out the wii fit because it looks like so much fun. So you set it up and it checks your weight and BMI. It also does a series of tests to find you center of balance and other stuff. Then it happens. There's your mii standing there and then this little scale comes up on the screen and scrolls through finally it stops. My mii blows up to like three times it's size and then the mean game tells me I'm obese. Like my self esteem couldn't get any lower until...

It decides to calculate my wii fit age. That's right it was 38! 11 years older...looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me! Stupid game.

1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

:( I feel your pain, sister. Don't worry!