Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Education of Mrs. Garcia

What is up everybody? How are we all doing? Good, glad to hear it. Oh that's so sad. Yada yada yada.

La Lucia is 5 weeks and one day old. She's so big! Fussy...got a bit of an attitude and always dressed fashionably. Oh god...she may just turn into a mini me!

But that's not why I am writing this blog. I did it! After years of saying I would, I finally did. That's right I am a registered college student. I even declared my major...Legal Studies. So in roughly about three years and a month (if I don't take a break that is) I will have a B.S (tee hee).

I am currently registered for four classes. The first two start July 4th. One is a required course by the school. Basically this is how you go to school online dummy! The other one I registered for was World Religions. I have always been fascinated with other religions. Then after that it's onto College Algerbra (Lord grant me the strentgh) and an English writing class. Which I am really looking forward to because my grammar skills have gone down the tubes.

I'm eager to start. I figure my story will be able to maybe influence Lex and Lucy. The whole wandering around aimlessly in dead end jobs for ten years hopefully will convince them that that isn't the life they want. It sure as hell isn't what I want.

I'm really looking forward to the big money I can make with my degree at the law firms in Seattle. So right now I have all these cheesy motivational sayings going through my head like "The tassle is worth the hassle" "Goonies never say die!"

I just like that I waited until I was married with two kids and a house to run before going back to school. I never said I do things the easy way....sigh.

Onwards and upwards !!!

No comments: