Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sigh...

I feel restless. Like I need a change. Yes, I know I just had a baby and that's a huge change. I go through this phase at least once or twice a year where I literally feel like I have to move out of Fredericksburg or I may die. It's annoying and I annoy everyone around me. I can't move anywhere for at least the next five years. I just wish this feeling would go away.

Also I feel lonely and isolated. I think this is postpartum, not the scary kind. Just the usual one that everyone experiences after having a baby.

I feel like my life is moving really fast and I feel like before I know it it's going to be too late to do anything with my life. I think I feel this way because basically my 20's were a complete waste of a decade. Like I never did anything or went anywhere. Now I'm married with two babies and I can't just move to New York or L.A because I want to check it out.

My 30's I believe will be the decade where I make up for having wasted my 20's. I guess it'll be all about finding the balance of pleasing my family and myself.

Maybe I should start seeing a shrink...maybe I should be medicated.

No comments: