Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Extreme Makeover:Kenmore edition

So, I could post about the snow. However...I'm so sick of seeing snow, hearing about snow, thinking about snow and reading about snow. I surrender. I'm going to write about something else.

David and I have our plan in action. We bought our Cd's for our new cars and new house. I'm so excited to watch these little seeds grow. Best idea ever!

Since we are going to wait three years before buying a home, we've decided to make our apartment more attractive. By we I mean me. David just says "Yes dear." Ha! I've chosen the colors. First up is the living/kitchen. There is no separation between the two rooms. So the color has to flow into each other. I have decided on a pale green. It's actually the same green used in the Mark Twain Home. We are going to start that project probably this weekend. I will post before and after pictures.

I feel like this is our home for the time being and it should reflect who we are. So watch out nail holes. I out to get you!

2 comments:

girlysmack said...

This post makes me happy. I never understand when people don't make their surroundings lovely. Even if they are going to move ... someday or renovate ... someday. Why not make if lovely for the time being? :)

Unknown said...

My thoughts exactly.