Sunday, January 17, 2010

Now here's look at the weather in my neck of the neighborhood

Hello. It's been crazy here.

So my Father had a scare. Went to the ER thinking he was getting Bronchitis only to find out he had developed blood clots that one actually was in his leg broke in half and actually went through his heart and settled in his lungs. Luckily for him it went through the right side. Had it gone through the left that would've been a stroke.

So for most of this week my Dad was in the hospital. I cannot say enough prayers thanking God and all the Angels and Saints that Dad went in when he did. Because while he was in the hospital they found another blood clot in his leg.

So he's on meds and home. He seems to be back to his old self.

I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat. I find myself welling up like 5 times a day. I even spent the night last night because I've been reduced to being a 5 year old and don't want to leave my parents side.

While al of this was going on we had the opening of "Jungle Book."

There were plenty of problems with that. Including today are opening. About 25 mins before curtain our Mowgli went home sick! The understudies saved the day though! Despite all those that I think our opening was great.

David and I have come up with a three year plan. We are going to save save save and then buy a new car and hopefully a HOUSE! Now to stick to it.

Also I found out a future show that The Riverside got the rights to. I now have more motivation to get in shape. So...dance class here I come! Treadmill you and I are gonna be well acquainted!

So that's all for now. Time for a new week. Hopefully a happier and stress free week.

1 comment:

A said...

Meggie, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, but I am *so* thankful he isn't stubborn like many men who refuse all medical treatment. How wonderfully lucky that your dad did go to the hospital. I'm glad he's recovering well and in good spirits.

Very good luck with your three-year plan! I can keep money once I get it, but I have a lot of trouble saving. The only thing that's worked for me so far is to get automatic deductions taken out of my paycheck before I receive it and have that money deposited into a savings account. Otherwise, I'll never move that money to savings myself. Anyway, good luck!