Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yay!!!!!!

I was supposed to have a Bridal Shower back on July 26th. Obviously that never happened. Why? Well since I am trying to be a more proper and polite lady I have chosen not to publicly humiliate that person. However if you would like to go out for a glass of wine I will be more than happy to fill you in. Ha.

One of my bridesmaids Jessie found out the whole story and has decided to throw me a shower for which I am very excited and touched!

It should be a very casual night with just a few friends and some good times. I myself never wanted a bachelorette party only a bridal shower. I was sad when the other one didn't happen, but this one I think will be more fun because Jessie is excited about planning it for me. I will write all about it and post pictures.

1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

Hooray! I'm glad; every bride should have a shower. :)