Sunday, August 24, 2008

What did the daddy tomato say to the baby tomato when it started lagging behind? Ketchup son!

So it's been a little while since I updated what's going on. My last post wasn't at all angry. I was just venting and still waiting for that Blond neighbor to allow her dogs to poop in my yard and not clean up after them.

It's here! The start of the wedding craziness!!!!! Today is my Bridal Shower. I'm so excited to be having one. I can't wait. I wonder what sort of stuff Jessie and Carmen have up their sleeves? I can't wait to hang out with my friends and family and catch up. I want to like take a nap and wake up just in time to get ready!

Yesterday was my last day of work. I don't know how I feel. I actually got sad. I know I am going to be going back but I've never been gone for so long! A month. I won't be back until September 22nd. That's insane!!!! I really don't know what I am going to do with my time. I know I am going to be super busy between getting the house ready and visiting with family and then we will be on our honeymoon. Still though...not going to work for a month is definitely going to be weird!

I don't know if I will have time to update while the wedding craziness is going on but I will post a blog after the wedding for sure!

I can't believe I am going to be Mrs. Garcia in 6 days!!!!

3 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Exciting! I can't wait to see how gorgeous you are coming down the aisle!

Where are you two going on your honeymoon?

BlondeJustice said...

Only six days away?! Man, where has the time gone. I guess I should hurry up and get your gift. ;)

See you on the day!

BlondeJustice said...

Are you ever coming back?! :D