Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hey kids...Let's put on a show.

I know, I know. You all have absolutely been dying to know what's been going on in my life. Ha!

Well I've been in Foxfire. We've had some really good houses. Actually I am quite surprised at the number of people who have come out to see it. We did a few shows at the library before I moved to Oki, but I certainly don't remember this many people coming to the plays.

It's a really good story. Although the cast has been interesting to say the least. I sure do love being on stage. Even if I am a little rusty.

This is the last weekend, but I'm sad because now I don't know when the next time I will be cast in a play. Hopefully not too long.

1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

Sorry I was not able to come out and see you. I am sure you were fabulous!